Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Disneyland Quiz

Alrighty folks... Mitchell and I just returned from our much anticipated Disneyland trip! I thought it would be fun to take pictures for a quiz like Susie's of rides at Disneyland that are also at Disney World and see how many you could recognize! You can click on the pictures to make them larger. Take a peek and email me at chrissymartin11@gmail.com with your guesses! The winner will receive a Disney prize in the mail! :D

Picture #1
Some Grand Gathering-ites had issues with this ride when they were younger.
 Picture #2
Even Buzz cooperated and looked at the camera  for the photo!
 Picture #3
My first time!
Picture #4
It's as if we're flying! Is that the Golden Gate Bridge in California??
 Picture #5 
There are butterflies in my stomach and I'm starting to sweat. Gulp!
 Picture #6
Who is sitting on top of that pile of treasure??
BONUS PICTURE!!!
This ride is NOT in Disney World but it's brand new to Disneyland and SUPER popular. Your hint: it's based on a relatively recent Disney/Pixar movie.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment